Fully integrated real-time threat prevention protects enterprise networks from a wide range of threats, complementing the policy-based application visibility and control that the Palo Alto Networks® next-generation firewalls deliver.
• Proven protection from network and application vulnerability exploits (IPS), viruses, spyware and unknown threats in full application context.
• Protection delivered in a single stream-based scan, resulting in high throughput and low latency.
• Single policy table reduces the management overhead associated with policy creation to block threats, control applications and limit non-work related web activity.
WildFire automatically protects your networks from new and customized malware across a wide range of applications, including malware hidden within SSL-encrypted traffic. WildFire easily extends the threat prevention capabilities of the next-generation firewall to tackle some of the most challenging threats in the world today, and does so with full visibility and enforcement at up to 10Gbps.
• Proactively executes suspicious files in a safe environment to identify malware based on more than 100 malicious behaviors.
• Combines the visibility of the next-generation firewall with cloud-based analysis to ensure accurate, safe and scalable malware analysis.
• True in-line blocking of malware infecting files and command-and=control traffic at the firewall.
WildFire marries the unique visibility and control of the next-generation firewall with a cloud-based environment where malware is safely analyzed
at scale. By proactively executing unknown files in a virtual environment,
WildFire uncovers malware based on its real behavior, ensuring malware is detected even if it gets past traditional signatures.
READY TO LEARN MORE?
We would like to meet with you to discuss why Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Firewall solution is the only one that can protect you from advanced evasion techniques. Contact me today at email@example.com to find out how to protect your corporate network with the highest level of threat protection.